Now only $29
Webmakers is a single page WordPress Theme recommended for creatives, freelancers and agencies.
This theme coming with 5 pre-made theme skins, powerful theme options with ability to change typography (choose from standard and 600+ Google webfont with live preview! ), Unlimited colors with colorpicker for theme skin and body background, great custom plugin based shortcode generator to build theme element easily and much more!
Create home sections as much as you want
Responsive with twitter bootstrap
5 premade skins
Easy to Use & Powerful Theme Options
- Each field has clear description to help you set the theme
- Import & Backup options
Typography settings (Super Easy via theme options)
- Change font family, size, color and line height
- Can choose from Standard font or from 600+ Google web font (font preview available)
Styling settings (Super Easy via theme options)
- Switch skin from 5 pre-made skins easily
- Customize element colors (unlimited color) via color picker!
- upload your own image and set it as body background!
8 Shortcodes, insert easily by click shortcode button
- Row, Columns, Progress bar, Buttons, divider, call action, Box content, Team
Built in ajax contact form
Parallax on section background
XML Sample data + Theme options setting included
Fully layered PSD source included!
Translation ready .mo .pot .po included
Sep 23, 2016 ---------------------------------- Version 1.0.4 - Fixed the meta boxes for the homepage sections and portfolio pages - Updated the sample data .xml file to download the assets from the new demo - Updated the Meta Box plugin to the latest versions - Updated version on style.css file - Updated screenshot Sep 08, 2014 - Version 1.0.3 - Update iwebtheme shortcode plugin for wp 4.0 compatibility - update meta-box plugin (use version 4.3.10) Dec 02, 2013 - Update meta box plugin Oct 30, 2013 - Fix backend UI (publish box on post editor) issue on WP 3.7.1 - Fix mail section on section-contact.php
- Twitter bootstrap from http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/
- Slightly Modified Options Framework by Syamil MJ