What are the different types of errors in PHP?
Please find out the below details
– E_ERROR: A fatal error that causes script termination
– E_WARNING: Run-time warning that does not cause script termination
– E_PARSE: Compile time parse error.
– E_NOTICE: Run time notice caused due to error in code
– E_CORE_ERROR: Fatal errors that occur during PHP’s initial startup (installation)
– E_CORE_WARNING: Warnings that occur during PHP’s initial startup
– E_COMPILE_ERROR: Fatal compile-time errors indication problem with script.
– E_USER_ERROR: User-generated error message.
– E_USER_WARNING: User-generated warning message.
– E_USER_NOTICE: User-generated notice message.
– E_STRICT: Run-time notices.
– E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR: Catchable fatal error indicating a dangerous error
– E_ALL: Catches all errors and warnings